Hertfordshire

This forum is for organising regional, informal meetings for owners, prospective owners, breeders etc
ami

Re: Hertfordshire

Post by ami » 06 Feb 2008, 21:08

:D :D Hi everyone, thank you so much for the lovely pictures and comments, its been great to sit here and cheer myself up with them, its looks like you all ( well nearly ) had super fun - i know the ddods would have as they do not mind the cold :lol: :lol:
Not only were we so so hoping to come ( childrens party's kinda came in first) i also ended up with acute phlarangitous?? so we would never of been able to come anyway - we are so dissapointed as we didnt get to meet up with old doodle friends and new doodle friends alike

on the brighter side - i do hope another meet is arranged soon and we could join you all then, love to all the doodles who have cheered me up so much and to all thier lovely mums and dads who hopefully we can meet up with soon

The Bailey's

ronniedog

Post by ronniedog » 22 May 2008, 06:52

Anyone fancy another walk in the Hertfordshire area? Can't do any date before 8th June but thereafter is ok?
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

donz

Post by donz » 22 May 2008, 07:23

possibly but I am a bit snowed for the next few weeks :?
ImageImage

nashav

Post by nashav » 22 May 2008, 16:29

hi,
count me in for a herts walk, can do any day, time and place.
X
Image Image

Jem and danny

Post by Jem and danny » 22 May 2008, 16:34

Hi all, we're in barnet so not too far away, would love to come on a doodle walk as we've never been to one before.

nashav

Post by nashav » 03 Jul 2008, 19:22

Hi,
There is a Herts walk organised for the 19th of july in Biggleswade. Haven't had many people respond as yet, would love to see everybody there so please check out the post and let us know if you are attendting. dont want to set off on the walk without everybody present. thanks
x
Image Image