Calling all doodles in the east Midlands

This forum is for organising regional, informal meetings for owners, prospective owners, breeders etc
jelly

meet

Post by jelly » 11 Jan 2007, 10:25

lol :D

susanan

Post by susanan » 11 Jan 2007, 12:32

Hi Larlie

Well its better to be over friendly than not. She is still a baby she will calm down. Everyone is a friend to a Doodle.

Still looking forward to meeting you and Poppy on Sunday.
Susan

DizzyDora

Post by DizzyDora » 14 Jan 2007, 20:19

Hi All thanks for a lovely meet & :lol: well done and a big thank you to Susan and crew for sourcing out a lovely walk. I hope my uncontrollable madam didn’t spoil anyone’s walk and didn’t put off any new puppy owners. It only took a couple min’s to catch her at the end so I think she thoroughly enjoyed herself & was truly shattered by the end of it. What with her hyperactivity and my general lack of control it is no wonder she has no recall whilst out with a pack. :oops: Kona now bathed and looking slightly greyer without the muck, lies at my feet dreaming of running in and out of woods with her new found friends. It was lovely putting faces to names hope we can do it again! :lol:
Dizzy & Kona

Larlie

Post by Larlie » 14 Jan 2007, 22:26

Had mega probs logging on for some reason tonight. We had a lovely time today, Poppy was better bahaved than we anticipated and came home a very mucky pup, she had a bath this evening and looks and smells much better now. Anyway here are some photo's of todays events, hope you like them and hope we can meet again soon. Oh Jacob is nice and clean again now too, bless him!!

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m138 ... 809875.pbw

susanan

Post by susanan » 14 Jan 2007, 22:41

Thank you all for a lovely walk we really enjoyed it. It was good to put faces to names. Katie and Megan had a great time. All the dogs were wonderfully behaved and seemed to enjoy themselves but I think the other walkers in the woods were a bit surprised seeing "our gang"!!

Hope we can do it again soon (well hopefully before Katie gets to big).

Best wishes
Susan

susanan

Post by susanan » 14 Jan 2007, 22:43

Forgot to say thank you for the photos I am really impressed with anyone who can work out how to put them on here.
Susan

Larlie

Post by Larlie » 15 Jan 2007, 09:28

Can't take any credit for putting the photo's on, my daughter did it for me :oops:

As for more walking in the woods before katie gets too big, i'm happy to meet you there, think Katie will be a fantastic influence on my unruly Poppy, but then again it's a steady pace Katie will be needing not madness :shock:

cades1066

Post by cades1066 » 15 Jan 2007, 21:05

hello guys

thanks it was great meeting you and a lovly walk around the woods my dogs really did love it sprocket and fraggle didnt move all afternoon bless them loving the photos they are great if any of you want to meet again would love to come its really nice to see so many dogs getting on with each other too.

pye my labrador is due her pups at the end of the mth and is still swimming in the river and doing well her mum was swimming right up to having her pups the day before i think it keeps them in good shape and helps with the getting back to shape after as pye s mum did.well let me know if and when anyone wants too meet.we have loads of walks round our village in castor you every fancy coming over if you are local.