Calling all doodles in the east Midlands

This forum is for organising regional, informal meetings for owners, prospective owners, breeders etc
jelly

meet

Post by jelly » 05 Jan 2007, 09:47

Hi whatever time is fine with me so far that i know off we are bring jelly and sally(sally is jelly's mum) and jelly's brother is also coming called Indie and they are also bring there german sherped called Timber so theres 4 coming with us im debating if i can squeeze my great dane into the car also lol :D

jelly

meet

Post by jelly » 05 Jan 2007, 09:50

hi also thought id send this so least you know what one of us looks like we will be the people with this hyper puppy in the santa coat on the end of the lead lol

susanan

Post by susanan » 05 Jan 2007, 10:20

Hi everyone

OK I think we are all sorted. So the time is 11am next Sunday (14th). Directions I posted earlier. If you go down the drive there is a car park. If we park anywhere there and get out I think we will all find each other. Anyone who wants my mobile number please pm me.

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all and your dogs. Lets keep our fingers crossed for good weather.

Have a good weekend
Susan

Larlie

Post by Larlie » 05 Jan 2007, 10:26

Love Jelly in the Santa suit, Bless her :D :D . There are some pics pf Poppy on the thred'Poppy's Merry Christmas'. Same colour as Jelly :D
I might ask my friend along who has a 10month Cocker Spaniel, she loves to play with Poppy, although Poppy is a bit rough with her now she's getting so big, but i know my friend would love it.

susanan

Post by susanan » 05 Jan 2007, 12:11

More the merrier!!!

I think Jelly looks really cute - cant wait to meet her.
Susan

gilly39

Post by gilly39 » 06 Jan 2007, 11:01

Hi,

I so wish I could join you but we've only just got Charlie and she cant go out yet as she is having her first injection today... I am in Sleaford so Bourne would be ideal for me in the future...

I'm sorry to hijack this thread on another subject but I am looking for someone to look in on Charlie and let her into the garden.. i.e. a dog walker / pet sitter. I intend coming home at lunchtime as I only work down the road and I am hoping to change my hours soon too but if I can arrange two visits a day for her then that would be much better for her.

Have a lovely time on the 14th and I hope you get together again in the future so we can join in the fun.

Gilly

susanan

Post by susanan » 06 Jan 2007, 18:22

Hi Gilly

Sorry you cant make it next Sunday but hopefully we will arrange another walk in the near future.

Sorry cant help you with puppy walking but I am sure there must be someone local who would love to help.

I would love to see some photos of Charlie - did you get her locally?
Susan

Larlie

Post by Larlie » 06 Jan 2007, 19:56

Hi Gilly

I'm near Sleaford!!! if you were closer i could maybe of helped you out. I will ask around here and see if anyone knows any dog lovers who would be prepared to help you out.

It's a shame you can't make the meet, hopefully there will be another that you and Charlie could make it to in the spring.

I would also love to see some pics of Charlie.

:D

gilly39

Post by gilly39 » 06 Jan 2007, 20:27

Hi,

Charlie's Photos

Here is the link to Charlie's photos.. She's more smooth than curly but we live in hope that she will get a longer coat.

We travelled all the way to near Doncaster for her.. I'm sure if we had researched a bit more we could have found one locally but I was impatient as ever.

Still desperate for someone to sort something out for Monday but it will work out in the long run.. I'm thinking not that maybe I can come home from work a couple of times during the day as I only work down the road at the Council.. pity I cant take her to work eh. It will be hard work but worth it if she has kept happy..

Gilly

Larlie

Post by Larlie » 07 Jan 2007, 03:16

Charlie is georgous, lovely colour, hey a potential boyfriend for Poppy :!: :!: and we're local, hee hee!!

jelly

Hi

Post by jelly » 07 Jan 2007, 21:33

Hi Poppy is a little stunner jelly just pretends to be an angle not really lol theres a few of us coming so cant wait to see what they think of the doodles lol :D

susanan

Post by susanan » 07 Jan 2007, 23:46

Charlie is lovely. I cant believe we have all these beautiful doodles locally and I have never come across one (except Katie of course)
Susan

jelly

meet

Post by jelly » 10 Jan 2007, 12:11

Hi ok we have another family coming another of sally's puppies called Susie her family and there other dog a greyhound called Libby :D

susanan

Post by susanan » 10 Jan 2007, 17:49

Great all are welcome. The weather forecast for Sunday is sunny but cold so should be great for dog walking

Watch out Bourne Woods we're on our way!!!!!
Susan

Larlie

Post by Larlie » 10 Jan 2007, 23:35

I'm kinda not looking forward to sunday now ............. Poppy really showed me up this afternoon. :oops: I took her to our local playing feilds and i waited for a man walking his jack russell off it's lead to walk into the next feild out of site. I let Poppy off her lead thinking she would stay close by as she usually does, but no, she ran like the clappers into the next field to play with the jack rusell, who proceeded to chase poppy, who thought it was a great game and decided to totally ignore me. The chap with the j r thought they would soon tire, but Poppy having longer legs and more energy than the jr just kept on running in circles, poor chappy was worried his jr would have a heart attack :shock: He managed to get jr and Poppy came back to me, i was soooo embarrassed :oops: :oops: :oops: . So, i hope you are still looking forward to meeting us after that little episode!!!!!!