Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
- Posts: 42
- Joined: 11 Jan 2010, 13:49
- Posts: 353
- Joined: 27 Jul 2008, 23:41
- Location: Chingford
Hagrid!... that name rings a bell? Was there a doodle named Hagrid on here before looking for a new home?
- Posts: 518
- Joined: 08 Feb 2006, 23:33
- Location: SPRINGWELL HOUSE FARM WASKERLEY CONSETT CO DURHAM
Yes there was the owners have not got a good background pm for more information
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 03 Nov 2010, 16:39
hi was just wandering if you still had the labradoodle up for grabs, iv had to get my 2 labs put dwn within 6 months of each other and my house is so lonely without a faithful friend there to keep me company, iv had labs and poodles all my life so i know how to look after them..... thanks fay
- Posts: 4845
- Joined: 15 Feb 2008, 01:29
- Location: Brixham, South Devon
I have sent you a pm.