Username change?

If you have suggestions for features you would like to see on teh site, comments about the site or any bugs that you have spotted - please post here
CreativeGenie

Username change?

Post by CreativeGenie » 19 Jun 2012, 21:27

Is it possible to change your username.
'CreativeGenie' is a name I use across most forums as its my video business name. But in hindsite, i would rather a more doodle specific name for this site.

Any suggestions as to how, or if, I can my username?
Image Image
Cleo; Labradoodle of NobleHall (More pix here)

ImageImage

Sarah Bevan

Re: Username change?

Post by Sarah Bevan » 19 Jun 2012, 22:52

I emailed the admin several times earlier in the year to do this ad I never had a reply.
If you work it out can you let me know :D
Sarah and Jessie

Maggie111

Post by Maggie111 » 19 Jun 2012, 22:57

In which case as you've only just started just open a new account? We'll know it was you! :D

Liz!

Post by Liz! » 20 Jun 2012, 00:17

Personally, I prefer the names that aren't doodly as they are easier to remember - all the others merge into one after a while, especially as the doodles seem to be called much more similar names than us!
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read ~ Groucho Marx

jefferson

Post by jefferson » 20 Jun 2012, 09:58

i wanted to change my username too,my daughter just put our surname but in hindsight i would rather our christian names were used. i did email and they said i should be able to re-register under same ID but wasnt able to work it out. maybe try again later,see if i can do. will let you know if i am successful :)