Now how about this ????

This forum is for posting reviews of dog- and labradoodle-related /products/. Please do not use it for making or soliciting comments about breeders or people (although /most/ breeders are people too!)
suebedo

Now how about this ????

Post by suebedo » 03 Apr 2013, 19:27

Jay128

Re: Now how about this ????

Post by Jay128 » 03 Apr 2013, 19:29

Oh my word its so cute. But how much?
ImageImage

oakesr

Post by oakesr » 03 Apr 2013, 19:31

Oh yes, I love it! It would have to have it's own room though I think! Probably costs more than my bed though :lol:
Rachel & Roma

Alfitil

Post by Alfitil » 03 Apr 2013, 20:50

That model is just under 500 euros, made by a German company, Oh has said No! Problem being I would need two, I just don't see his problem. :lol:

suebedo

Post by suebedo » 03 Apr 2013, 21:02

OH has said no to building two for Fozzie and his little sister due to come home in just over a week. Seemed like a reasonable request to me!

Oh well, when we build the next house I've just got to make sure that I design a room for the doodles to sleep in with their own en-suite for après walk showers! I can then make sure their room is big enough to take such large bedroom furniture :lol:

suebedo

Post by suebedo » 03 Apr 2013, 21:02

OH has said no to building two for Fozzie and his little sister due to come home in just over a week. Seemed like a reasonable request to me!

Oh well, when we build the next house I've just got to make sure that I design a room for the doodles to sleep in with their own en-suite for après walk showers! I can then make sure their room is big enough to take such large bedroom furniture :lol:

Bid

Post by Bid » 03 Apr 2013, 22:00

suebedo wrote: and his little sister due to come home in just over a week.
Hang on a minute!!!! You snuck that in very quietly!!!!! :lol: :lol:
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

suebedo

Post by suebedo » 03 Apr 2013, 22:08

Ah yes - after asking advice from everyone and having a long conversation with our puppy trainer we decided to just go for it - heaven help us!!

Logic tells us one thing (to wait) but the practicalities of life for us mean that now is a really good time to get puppy days done and dusted. Not looking forward to 4 lots of walks a day while they are getting to a similar level but you make your bed, you lie in it I suppose.

At least we are prepared this time and now have the extra crate ready with a bed, bowls, lead and of course some toys! Florence is coming home with us on the 13th and we just can't wait! It's going to be bedlam, :D now but think there could be :cry: before bedtime!