Want to find a doddle to love

Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
stevekehoe

Want to find a doddle to love

Post by stevekehoe » 15 Nov 2014, 15:54

We are looking to Rehome a dog se live in Essex Southend on sea can any body help us our family are all grown up and my wife and I would love a labradoodle to be part of our family

suebedo

Re: Want to find a doddle to love

Post by suebedo » 15 Nov 2014, 18:05

Have you registered with the Doodle Trust? Google their website and register - they also have a Facebook group.

Doodle trust rescue all kinds of doodles and put them into foster care for evaluation before re-homing. There are more dogs in foster homes that are not on the website apparently - they don't get shown until they are sure that they are ready. In addition, they may match a dog with people on the waiting list so completing the application form is worthwhile even is there is nothing on the website for you at the moment.. They are always looking for foster carers and that may be a good way to make sure that a doodle is the right dog for you.

Doodlemania FB group also has someone who arranges re-homing but I'm not a member of that site so don't know much about their process.

Good luck - your doodle is out there somewhere waiting to find you
xx