F3 Miniature Australian multi-gen Chocolate avail for stud

Use this area if you are thinking of breeding from your dog and are looking for a suitable 'partner'!
MrsAdmin

Re: F3 Miniature Australian multi-gen Chocolate avail for stud

Post by MrsAdmin » 15 Jun 2011, 22:14

...and my F1 boy Jack (except for the non-shedding coat)

If a medium sized poodle was not clipped in the tighter poodle clip and their coat and nose left to grow more, how much closer would you be to an Aussie Doodle?

From all the shennigans at Rutland Manor and Tegan Park, so often proclaimed poudly on Aussie breeders websites as their founding 'stock', it could well be argued that the lab disappeared from the Aussie Doodle long ago, any other dogs in the original mix were God knows What - let alone Wheaten, cocker whatever gets the vote next, and basically what is left are the glorious characteristics of a decent poodle.

It's not for nothing that they have been used in circuses and street performances for thousands of years as highly intelligent and trainable dogs.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

nsmoore1

Re: F3 Miniature Australian multi-gen Chocolate avail for st

Post by nsmoore1 » 28 Sep 2012, 00:03

I'm with Lisa here, its very misleading for someone like me who is looking for an authentic Australian Labradoodle stud, in the Labradoodle community the term Australian Labradoodle is a multi gen dog such as from Teagan park/rutland lines. I think for clarity on advertising your stud dog (who i'm sure is beautiful) you should avoid using Australian.

dajumi

Mmmmmmmmmm

Post by dajumi » 24 Sep 2013, 20:37

Mm

dajumi

Post by dajumi » 11 Oct 2015, 09:34

dajumi wrote:Meet Teddy our handsome Miniature Australian multi-generation Labradoodle. Coat, Wool non-shedding, Size 16.5 inches, eyes clear, hip score 9. Wonderful temperament. Proven, produces chocolate, creams & Apricot. Available to health tested females only.

dajumi

Post by dajumi » 11 Oct 2015, 09:36

[quote="dajumi if you want me to send you details please provide e-mail address and I can forward details.[/quote]

dajumi

Re:Miniature Australian multi-gen Chocolate avail for stud

Post by dajumi » 11 Oct 2015, 09:37

dajumi wrote:Meet Teddy our handsome F3 Miniature Australian multi-generation Labradoodle. Coat, Wool non-shedding, Size 16.5 inches, eyes clear, hip score 9. Wonderful temperament. Proven, produces chocolate, creams & Apricot. Available to health tested females only.

dajumi

Re: Miniature Australian multi-gen Chocolate avail for st

Post by dajumi » 11 Oct 2015, 09:38

dajumi wrote:[quote="dajumi if you want me to send you details please provide e-mail address and I can forward details.
[/quote]