Looking for a stud dog

Use this area if you are thinking of breeding from your dog and are looking for a suitable 'partner'!
Dolly doodle

Looking for a stud dog

Post by Dolly doodle » 27 Feb 2016, 23:57

Hi I'm looking for an F3 longish haired stud dog for my bitch next year she is a large Black phantom bitch and I would like a similar sized dog please contact Julie on julescfc@gmail.com

Bid

Re: Looking for a stud dog

Post by Bid » 28 Feb 2016, 01:16

Maybe a mention of the health testing you have had done will encourage responses. :D
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Dolly doodle

Re: Looking for a stud dog

Post by Dolly doodle » 28 Feb 2016, 11:12

Bid wrote:Maybe a mention of the health testing you have had done will encourage responses. :D
I am getting the health testing done in the next few weeks, as I have just been advised to do so. This is my first Labradoodle and I am currently learning the process of breeding so appreciate any advice given, as I thought she would be ready to breed this year but was informed that she should be about 2 i will post up the test results as soon as they are in thank you for your response and what lovely dogs you have