Do you remember your favourite sweets????

You can use this area for idle or not so idle chat that is not related to Labradoodles as long as you keep it free of flame wars and anything obscene.
kobi&jazz

Do you remember your favourite sweets????

Post by kobi&jazz » 16 Jun 2018, 19:50

I noticed the local shop was selling MoJo sweets and it got me thinking of some of my fav sweets from childhood which cannot be bought any more. Can you remember your favourites? :) :)

Imagepicture sharing

linny

Re: Do you remember your favourite sweets????

Post by linny » 17 Jun 2018, 14:38

Yes ..... grannie's winter mixture, bulls eyes. And beechnut chewing gum :lol: :lol: :lol:

kobi&jazz

Post by kobi&jazz » 17 Jun 2018, 21:00

OMG.....Linny that is sooooo weird. I have been trying to think what the little packs of chewing gum were called and PK kept coming to mind but I knew that wasn't right. Beechnut of course :D . I also use to love Dentyne LOL

Pollydoodle

Post by Pollydoodle » 18 Jun 2018, 00:30

I recall Livesavers. Forgotten about Beechnut chewing gum and oh Dentyne, used to love that cinnamon flavour.
I still hanker after Callard and Bowser Nougat with the rice paper covering.
Ultimate treat.

kathiedoodle

Post by kathiedoodle » 20 Jun 2018, 22:00

Palma violets, tasted like soap but I thought it was so grown up asking for them :oops: strangely you bought this subject up the OH and I have just finished a jigsaw and the subject was sweet wrappers of the sixties and seventies. I think I had eaten them all at sometime. Yummy
ImageImage

tynkerbelluk

Post by tynkerbelluk » 22 Jun 2018, 14:38

I used to love spearmint flavoured chewy sweets that looked like opal fruits and had the same texture and came in a similar long paper packet, can't remember their name though.
:)
Sharron and Archie